20 September 2011

Mystery Shop on Southampton High St with Vodafone

OK first victim is the Vodafone Shop on Southampton High Street.

APPROACH
There was no interaction with any member of staff,(possibly down to there newly fitted system in which the old way was like buying meat at a supermarket).
When i did get to speak to someone they seamed very rushed and not willing to help more likely Que chopping, (OK i get why they do it so customer don't moan about waiting however not actually helping the customer is even worse)...
( Due to waiting along time and then being hurried out the door with no result to my issue i must give them a 3/10)

PROCESS
During the whole process i felt it very boring, there was little effort to get information from me what so ever.
To me there was obviously no process at all as the sales person was constantly looking over my shoulder.
As i waited for so long i made the move and went to get someone, (OK it was a little busy however some sort of acknowledgement wouldn't go amiss, would it)
(What can i say really about the process, i could see one being used at all, i waited 20mins before i got served and that's only because i went and got someone 2/10)

CLOSE
When i said i didn't want the package they didn't try and convince me to take it, instead they tried selling me a completely different product in which i told them no at the start of the conversation.
The definitely didn't seem to care when i didn't want the package
(After being dismissed the way they did to me i felt like i as a customer am a number for that reason I'm giving them a 1/10)

CONCLUSION
 I was shocked overall, as a loyal customer of 7 yrs i expected more. They clearly have issues with customer interaction, this may be down to the old take a ticket, Que up like cattle and then speak to someone over the counter like Ur at the post office, however this is not the customer fault.. The result for my Dreadful visit is 9/30

ADVICE FROM MR M
If your with vodafone and like queuing up to get your meet at Tesco then this place is right for you, i would never step in this place again. I'm upgrading over the phone next time....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment