24 September 2011

Mystery Shop In Bournemouth With Orange

Orange Shop Castlepoint


On the search for the Tesco Phone Shop, i stumbled across this orange shop in a place called Castlepoint, very big place.... It has many shops almost like a high street actually, it has B&Q, Asda Book shops, Game, places to eat, coffe shops and right next to Franky and Benny's sticking right out on the road is the Orange Shop.

Again I'm going to spice it up a bit, I'm going to walk you through the experience i had with in this store.

I walked in there the smell of the Franky and Benny's was to die for, anyway i walked into the shop and instantly it looked different from all the other stores, the store looked beautiful and staff didn't pounce on me straight away which was a great.

The store wasn't too busy but still enough to occupy the staff, i waited only a short while before a staff member could approach me, they went on asking me loads of questions about my usage and what I'm I'm wanting from a phone, etc....

They told me to take a seat so they could show me the tariffs and phones. I accepted and we sat.. The sales person was really friendly and answered all my questions. When i said i wanted to think about it the sale person told me if i knew of anyone in the forces or id then i could get 25% of my line rental.. I was more then happy with that.


So the sales person gave me there name and told me to return and ask for them.. So i think for there truthful actions i will pass on the offer they have suggested and the sales person name so that person will get some thing back.

Massive well done though that was the best visit in Bournemouth by a long shot ......

No comments:

Post a Comment