21 September 2011

Carphone Warehouse SOUTHAMPTON High Steet

Carphone Warehouse Southampton High Street

APPROACH
I was approached within 5 Min's with confidence and open questions, the sales person explained that they give un biased information and that they don't work on commission.
The sales person explained that they get bonuses on customer satisfaction so that's why they spend time with customers. I felt like a really valued customer..
(I'm going to give them a 8/10 as the only thing missing was not sitting me down and discussing my options, i felt embarrassed as they were asking me personal open questions in front of people)

PROCESS
The staff were very knowledgeable and seemed to be following a process as the conversation seemed to flow naturally with loads of open questions, even mentioning insurance and return policy.
(Very impressed about the staffs knowledge on the latest technology and how the conversation didn't seem robotic, it felt natural and very comfortable for a customer. 8/10)

CLOSE
The staff member tried his hardest to get me upgrade with them, was asking me questions like, 'what he could do to get me to buy to today', he also offered me money for my old phone. Although he tried to over come my objections he didn't pressure me at all. 
(Good close , offered me an incentive to take today, tried to overcome my objections and although wasn't pushy i felt there was room to push me a little more as i was very tempted to buy 7/10)

CONCLUSION
This was a good visit, loved the shop, staff were switched on and really focused on what actually matters to a customer. Well Done!!! ( 23/30 very good visit, would recommend visiting)

ADVICE FROM MR M
If your someone who loves technology and really wants an expert to talk to then this place is the place for you, they are more then helpful for all your needs. If you buy from here push the sales person the very best deal....  

No comments:

Post a Comment