2 April 2012

Mystery Shop (Chris Brown Shop Idol 2012)

Shop Idol is a competition to find top sales staff who consistently combine outstanding sales ability with the very best in customer service. It’s an opportunity to discover and reward the retail talent working on the shop floor of the mobile phone industry.
 It’s also a chance to get noticed as a top employee and a challenge to become the very best. The competition will involve being mystery shopped. 

So with out further adue here is the first mystery shop of the year and its on me..


Mystery Shop Report

I had to wait to see Chris, as he was busy talking to another customer. I could see how focused he was on this person as I observed their conversation, and he was just as attentive and courteous when dealing with me. Chris struck me as very polite and a great listener. He asked appropriate questions, demoed two handsets and gave me some sound advice. I liked that during the demo he sat by my side rather than face to face, which made it less formal and more about showing off the phone’s features in a relaxed way. He knew what he was talking about and didn’t use tech jargon. Chris made a clear recommendation in terms of hardware and tariff options and he tried to close the sale. I got the impression that he wanted to make things as clear as possible for me to make the right choice. A brilliant sales pitch. 

My Grand Total

TO BE CONFIRMED.........

  • Meet and greet
  • Understanding customer needs
  • Recommending/product knowledge
  • Fond farewell
  • Overall personality rating
Scores will be marked for each catagory with an overall grand total. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment