5 April 2012

Chris Brown Shop Idol 2012 RUSULTS


THE RESULTS ARE NOW IN

Contestant Report: Challenger

Chris Brown, Southampton, Orange

I'm Shop Idol because...

not only am i good at selling but i deliver world class service I love giving it the billy big spuds but more importantly when the gun show starts watch out vsssssshhhzzz

Mystery Shop Report

I had to wait to see Chris, as he was busy talking to another customer. I could see how focused he was on this person as I observed their conversation, and he was just as attentive and courteous when dealing with me. Chris struck me as very polite and a great listener. He asked appropriate questions, demoed two handsets and gave me some sound advice. I liked that during the demo he sat by my side rather than face to face, which made it less formal and more about showing off the phone’s features in a relaxed way. He knew what he was talking about and didn’t use tech jargon. Chris made a clear recommendation in terms of hardware and tariff options and he tried to close the sale. I got the impression that he wanted to make things as clear as possible for me to make the right choice. A brilliant sales pitch.



Chris Brown, Southampton, Orange

My Grand Total

                                                      98 BOOM!!

  • Meet and greet 83
  • Understanding customer needs100
  • Recommending/product knowledge100
  • Fond farewell 100
  • Overall personality rating 100
 
BOOM IM OFF TO REGIONAL STAGE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment