2 November 2011

The best place for Phone Accessories, INTERNET!!!

  
 Why are they so bloody expensive 
in Phone Shops?


I went into various phone shops today looking for a in car charger and cradle so i can charge my phone on the way to work and i was absolutely gob smacked on how expensive they were.....


I went up and down the high street looking in all the retailers and the prices ranged from £14.99 - £29.99 i couldn't really justify the prices so on my break at work i googled for the products and found that Amazon, EBay and other online companies where doing them for a range of £4.99 - £9.99 that's a massive saving especially in this day and age.


So going back to my original question ' Why are they so bloody expensive in Phone Shops?' 


The answer is..... They are fuckin' Greedy.


Plus the range in all the shops are rubbish, they all sell the latest phones happily but not the accessories to go with it... Whats the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment