4 December 2011

Having Big Bills? Not Your Fault?


Experiencing Big Bills? Not Your Fault?


Are you experiencing big mobile phone bills, are you using your network provider app that tells you how much usage you have.  Well guess what, THEY ARE WRONG!!


All they do is clog up your memory and give you false information, i actually have one installed on my phone and when it works its OK but its not accurate and clearly says on it that its not accurate up to 72hrs. So I'm thinking whats the point right?


I have spoken to someone just earlier today and they have shown me that they have had a £150 bill due to the Bill App on O2, When my friend contacted O2 about this they said that the app was not 100% accurate and that there was nothing that they could do. They said to my friend if they want a more accurate reading then they need to use the online site. You will love this they said that this isn't 100% either so what is the bloody point hey.


My advice is ring the networks every 2 weeks to see what usage is left and plan what your going to use the remaining on.


If anyone has this kind of app then id suggest DELETE IT its USELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment